Click here for a fantastic article from the Washington Post
We are in the midst of the worst drug addiction epidemic in United States history.
The epidemic is having a catastrophic impact on families and communities and is placing tremendous strain on our health care system, businesses, and local and state governments.
The mission of The FED UP! Coalition is to create one voice calling for an end to the epidemic of addiction and overdose deaths attributed to opioids (including heroin) and other prescription drugs.
The FED UP! Coalition is working to find ways to:
- Prevent our children, friends, and loved ones from becoming addicted to opioids
- Ensure that people suffering from opioid addiction have access to affordable, evidence-based treatment
- Support and enable recovery
- Eliminate opioid overdose deaths.
This event is free and open to the public:
WHERE: Woodbound Inn
247 Woodbound Road, Rindge, NH
– Community-based Recovery Support Services
– Community Engagement & Volunteering
We must work together to make an impact because losing another life is just not acceptable. We look forward to seeing you.
This is a fantastic Ted Talk by our own NH Judge, Tina Nadeau; who has supported the Drug Court movement in NH strongly.