This new training is available for graduates of the CCAR Recovery Coach Academy, or those interested in becoming a recovery coach. This training builds a level of professionalism for Recovery Coaches to guide thier work with Recoverees. This 6-hour training will cover:
– Self-Care – Boundaries, Burnout & Compassion Fatigue;
– Trauma & Related Issues – Vicarious Traumatization;
– ACEs & Trauma-Informed Care;
– Addiction & Recovery – Language Matters;
– Understanding Recovery & Recovery Culture;
– Drug Classes: Opiates, Marijuana & Synthetics, Stimulants;
– Cultural Competentcy– Multiculturalism, LGBTQ;
– Special Considerations in a Rural, Mostly Homogenous Region;
– Rules of Engagement,: professional boundaries, personal accountability and confidentiality;
– Motivational Interviewing & Active Listening;
– Review of Monadnock Region Resources
Trainers: Amy Reynelli, MLADC, LMHC and Mary Drew, MS, MEd, CPS
Amy Reynelli is a licensed clinical mental health counselor and master licensed substance use clinician practicing in Keene and Peterborough. She has over 15 years experience in the field as an educator, practitioner and supervisor. Amy brings compassion and support to her work with clients as they explore how to become more imperfectly human, develop internal resiliency, and find universal truths.
Lunch is on your own and CEUs are in the approval process.
For more information contact Mary Drew at Mary@RealityCheck.org.